Vicarious Liability Insurance Vicarious Liability -- Who's Responsible For Car Accident If I The New Owner Is Slow On Signing The Title?

Vicarious Liability -- who's responsible for car accident if I the new owner is slow on signing the title? - vicarious liability insurance

My grandmother bought me a car a few years ago and put the title and / or protected sell (all, the car, etc. without having to sign both). I moved to California and my grandmother told me that the car was worth, hoping he could sell quickly after my departure. Since then he has not sold, to my little brother, the loan. He is guaranteed a second car in his policy and safeguards are in my old car. I do not believe you left changed the title for me, and although the car has not changed hands, more or less bought, right? So to say that (my brother next week, yes, it is more than 18 dependent), and the demand for damages that person, what the insurance ... Who is responsible? Moi? Grandma? I do not like driving my old car, because the grandmother was forced to sell, so do not give my approval, but here I can not help.

3 comments:

Kizzy said...

You have to say, if you pay for. All we can do is a "release of liability" to the DMV in your state.

In CA. You can do it online

car253 said...

If the insurance does your brother in an accident, depends on your car insurance. Some companies include a "permissive" by the other, if you lend your vehicle. Some have barrels, dass

Call the insurance company to ask.

bettyblo... said...

If you were in an accident sued because he is on the trip. This figure is lower than a driver with the insurance deductible, if your grandmother would probably be sued. I know from personal experience that those who are responsible, not only because his name appears in the title.

Post a Comment