Miss Sixty Jean Pinky What Are The Real Miss Sixty Sizes For Jeans?

What are the real miss sixty sizes for jeans? - miss sixty jean pinky

I'm normally a 10 in jeans and a pair of Miss Sixty jeans, on a label inside saying "size 30". Is it 30? What I was looking on ebay and 30 "-31" is apparently a size 14 - I do not like a size 14? But at the same time, I get a pair that fits and how I love Miss Sixty jeans, but I can not pay the high price of street, turn to eBay. Can someone help me please - what is the deal with Miss Sixty jeans size?

2 comments:

military and veteran advocate said...

30 is a size 12-14. save as a size 10 to a mall (store national chain) is a size 14 in clothes Regualr

scorpioc... said...

changes according to the standard size of jeans, the number is 30 - if less than 22 Thats actually more than 8 or 9 At least that's what seven years, Joe, and Paige citizens.

Post a Comment