Anantara Maldives How Can I Spend 1 Week In The Maldives With A Budget Of $12,000 At A 5 Star Resort Including Airfare From USA?

How can I spend 1 week in the Maldives with a budget of $12,000 at a 5 star resort including airfare from USA? - anantara maldives

I researched many island resorts to my husband and me, and I Huvafen Fushi Anantara Resort, Coco Palm Bodu Hithi the best. What do you suggest? What is the best place ever stayed in what month weather wise and we should visit? All suggestions and comments are welcome.

1 comments:

Spawn said...

They have a good list of stations to choose where its difficult to find. I suggest Anantara Resort for a unique experience.

The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April, when the weather is dry and sunny, the region receives 10 hours of sunshine per day. Visitors to this time, you will enjoy temperatures between 25 degrees Celsius to 29 degrees Celsius and light breezes of the coast.

Post a Comment