Financial Planner San Diego Can Anyone Recommend A Financial Planner To Help Me Decide Between Saving And Buying A Condo? I'm In San Diego

Can Anyone Recommend a Financial Planner to Help Me Decide Between Saving and Buying a Condo? I'm in San Diego - financial planner san diego

I am currently doing a lot of my salary from my employer each month in tax-deferred 401 (k) plan. Now that) the market for property buyers, but I am seriously considering a condo (at the time an apartment for rent. However, my place, I have almost no money each month into my 401 () k putt, so I try to use a financial planner who can see my status and m 'find help to decide whether it will be better for me Save the long-term horizons for their retirement or to buy a condo when prices are low. I am 37 years, but I am glad the long term, that is - and lead to possible retirement and financial security? Anybody know any good financial adviser in San Diego who can help me here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment