Discount Spa Furniture Should I Cancel At This Spa?

Should I cancel at this spa? - discount spa furniture

I called Wednesday and booked more than 500 worth of services a day at the spa for my vacation next month. While the phone told me that I am limited a significant discount on all services that I could get, and they came back to me with a prior-year adjusted earnings. I called an hour later, because I thought I had forgotten to include any of the services they want, but it was in the total number of those who had drafted included. Should ensure that they be able to, time for service, or if would not do, then find a comparable service, my sister-in-law. The woman, who spoke with said he was driving, but will call you back when I had the book before him. Today (Saturday) I called both numbers I could find for the spa and both had the same message (leave a message and the call will be returned) within one hour. Four hours later I called again, left another message, and I got a call back from a very rough gentlemen.Should cancel Book and another spa?

0 comments:

Post a Comment