Towel Rail Leaking At Valve A Heated Towel Rail Has Leaked Oil Onto White Towels Leaving A Rusty Coloured Stain. How Can I Get It Out?

A heated towel rail has leaked oil onto white towels leaving a rusty coloured stain. How can I get it out? - towel rail leaking at valve

The hot oil fluffy towels is not an attractive combination! I washed clothes several times in normal mode, it does not remove the notes you took, not really expected. I hope to wash, I did more damage.

Any advice would be welcomed.

At least I can buy some replacement of its turnover, if nothing else, it works!

8 comments:

3 para said...

I regret not reach her mother had the same problem and finally for dofg

D C said...

to dispose of it and a new .... Cloth and wipe again ....

Scotty said...

STAIN DEVILS are often available in supermarkets
Good luck

finalfro... said...

Try the supermarket for some stain remover called Dirt Devils.

Connie Lindquist's!® said...

You can try a lever or not slegehammer.

TC said...

Always worth a try to soak overnight in Napis. Follow the instructions on the package.

TC said...

Always worth a try to soak overnight in Napis. Follow the instructions on the package.

GEORGIA PEACH said...

Go to your local cleaning. You may have something to remove the stain.

Post a Comment