Experience Easy Level Ups On Pokemon Deluge 10 Points!- Pokemon Question: About Making Your Pokemon Hold The Item "Experience Share" +++?

10 points!- Pokemon Question: About making your pokemon hold the item "Experience Share" +++? - experience easy level ups on pokemon deluge

10 points! - Keep Pokemon Question: About your Pokemon's position on exchange "experiences" + + +?
In the game Pokemon Gold Version for Nintendo Game Boy, and only now have a Growlithe and I train started. I want to use the element of "shared experience" and let my pokemon leave this question for him level much faster. I wonder whether it is good or bad, I celebrate my Growlithe "Exp Share" is not used to actually fight, and it will move up a level, because it would climb much easier for him to level and not to to fight and time to half of the points of the battle ... I mean, my Growlithe is still the same statistics that, if I think the higher levels (50 +) who are fighting for him? This is the theme of "experience"a bad thing? I know that if I will continue Growlithe, level and get to half the points of the battle, but not really bat-Growlithe is your stats, levels, and finally if it is touched Arcanine? Should I "share experiences" Fukano my level or not, I use "experience" and let my low level fighting Fukano and construction of pokemon from there? Growlithe is my level 14 so you know. For those who have played for pokemon gameboy, you have this issue or just beat your pokemon of course?

Thnx, if you answer my question, and 10 points for the best answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment